How Tammy-Rae Scamming on Marketplace

by admin on Sunday, December 15, 2019

Hope you all pretty much aware about Facebook Marketplace, if not that’s  a platform to buy&sell goods in a nutshell.

Ok, coming to the incident happened to me, a seller from London Tammy-Rae Friedlander has listed Apple MacBook Pro on market place for sale (https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/495385594409282/) and the next story below images tell how she/he scammed me and stolen £360 from me.





Since she/he took my mobile number, our next discussion happened in SMS (0786 465 7493, this is original number from where below conversations happened)




Below is the screenshot sent after transferring £1 for the confirmation


I sent below proof after transferring £359 (In total transferred £360)


I made one more transaction with £360 to prove that my bank is not allowed transaction because this discussion was happened almost around midnight (12th Dec)





The below amount £350 I mentioned roughly because the listed price is £729, I already paid £360, remaining I roughly mentioned as £350







Here after that, no response at all from her/him. I am literally not understanding why people living in society without at least minimum morals & ethics? What sort of example they are setting for the next generation? Being an Indian, what should I think about Great British people? Such a shame!


One comment

Continuously reported on MarketPlace, looks like the ad is been taken down

by admin on December 17, 2019 at 10:42 AM. #

Leave your comment